São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
People and Culture
Role: People & Culture Manager
Start: February 2020
Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Begin by thinking Avenues New York, Avenues São Paulo, Avenues Shenzhen, Avenues Silicon Valley, Avenues London. Think of Avenues as one international school with multiple interconnected campuses. It will not be a collection of different schools all pursuing different educational strategies, but rather one highly integrated learning community, connected and supported by a common vision, a shared education design and curriculum, world-class technology and a talented headquarters team in New York City.
Avenues is seeking a People & Culture Manager to join our team. In the Avenues mission, we are committed to being "a special place to pursue the science and art of teaching...and where careers, in and out of the classroom, can flourish." This role will build, manage and continually improve efficient, human-centered operational systems to support Avenues' commitment to hire extraordinary people, build great teams, keep our people happy and engaged, and support their careers to flourish. S/he will ensure that all core human resource functions are delivered at a world-class standard.
The People & Culture Manager's responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Own all systems, data and processes needed for a 3-member People & Culture team to effectively support around 300 teachers, leaders and staff at Avenues São Paulo
- Be the "supreme guru" for using Workday software for human capital management, ensuring it's configured just right and delivering results
- Guide HR service vendors to provide high quality services and continually find ways to improve HR services to colleagues, with strategic benefits policies
- Support hiring by playing different roles according to hiring needs: structuring recruiting strategies, interviewing, managing candidate pipeline and reports
- Develop onboarding initiatives to welcome new team members to the school, aligning with global strategies, and engaging them in our culture
- Track record of creating and managing effective operational and data systems to support high-quality people practices in areas like performance management, benefits and more
- A keen analytical, problem-solving approach, including in ambiguous situations that require figuring out new solutions rather than taking pre-determined paths to success
- Ability to get complex work done effectively through relationships, persuasion and influence
- Thrives in collaborative environment
- Sense of deep personal responsibility for the organization's success
To learn more and apply, visit http://www.avenues.org/en/careers/. Be sure to include a very thoughtful cover letter with your application.
Avenues offers competitive compensation and a generous benefits package. Avenues is committed to diversity among our staff, and applicants of diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.