Shenzhen Shi, Guangdong, China
Optimal Enrollment Systems Manager - China
The Optimal Enrollment Systems Manager will be responsible for the management and maintenance of world-class enrollment and CRM system across all China campuses. This includes directing, planning and providing the systems to support the organization’s admissions, operations and marketing objectives as well as influencing the overall enrollment systems strategy and tactics across Avenues related products. With a multi-disciplinary perspective, the candidate will ensure admissions and enrollment systems are consistent with global standards, but in-line with local market needs with an eye on the user experience. This role will partner with his/her counterpart colleagues in North America and work closely with the local admissions, marketing and technology teams and community to embed new processes into Avenues operations.
The Information Systems & Technology team is comprised of outstanding professionals at the intersection of education, operation, and technology. With the advantages of modern technology and a highly-talented global team, they share a common goal to support the Avenues vision to eventually bring together 35,000 students and 3,000+ faculty members through a number of traditional and virtual modalities.
In the fall of 2012, Avenues: The World School opened the doors of its first, 15-grade (N-12) independent school in New York City offering students a truly global education. The vision of Avenues is to open schools in the world’s leading cities. Avenues will be a highly-integrated learning community, connected and supported by a common vision, a shared curriculum, professional development of faculty, the advantages of modern technology and a highly-talented global leadership team.
The successful candidate will bring proven abilities to contribute in two key areas:
Information Systems & Technology
- Partner with existing systems-based teams in North America, including local Admissions, Marketing & Communications, and Technology teams to completely understand Optimal Enrollment phases, requirements, and systems to streamline.
- Champion and provide leadership and support for the global CRM implementation, which include WeChat automation integrations, workflows, form administration, change management, security and execution of global-local strategies.
Cooperatively manage local admissions operations manager at each China campus to support tasks related to the day-to- day operations and support of enrollment processes.
- Understand existing admission and enrollment solutions and processes to better support and integrate the solution that support departmental and organizational goals.
- Serve as a deep technical expert around admission and enrollment management for other local stakeholders.
- Support CRM, Marketing Automation, and Digital-based solutions including configuration, process builder design, workflow creation, reporting, troubleshooting, documentation and testing for China.
- Serve as the technical project manager by refining system requirements, setting priorities and resolving issues during campus-specific implementations.
- Influence creative team and marketing strategy through existing marketing automation processes to meet Avenues enrollment management goals.
- Continually improve and streamline enrollment reporting in partnership with Data Analytics teams to provide actionable insights.
- Participate in project budgeting for CRM design deliverables. Assign and manage resources across multiple initiatives and manage to time and budget requirements.
- Monitor and report enrollment system performance metrics, errors, inaccuracies or inefficiencies, making recommendations as needed.
- Ensure CRM releases (patches, upgrades, etc.), and stay abreast of CRM / WeChat development and industry information.
Admissions & Enrollment / Marketing
- Work with local admissions and marketing directors on designing and improving local operational practices using CRM and marketing automation
- Plan and assist in executing the short and long-term Avenues enrollment management department operational goals to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
- Responsible for developing and implementing enrollment management department operating standards across Avenues campuses.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of Avenues overall enrollment strategy, objectives and priorities.
- Serve as the “on-the-ground” WeChat expert from a systems and integration perspective.
- Act as a thought-partner to admissions and marketing directors on designing and improving local operational practices in line with overall global enrollment management department operational goals.
- Develop and initiate extensive internal end-user training on enrollment processes, procedures, system functionality and configuration aligned with local technology practices.
- Communicate and educate school leaders and stakeholders partners on Avenues enrollment system standards. Perform design reviews and provide feedback to all stakeholders to ensure a consistent user experience.
At Avenues, we place a high priority on hiring individuals who are:
– Works well in a highly collaborative environment; is humble, respectful of others, and a good communicator
- Accountable –
Delivers high quality and accurate results; displays a high level of ownership; can be counted on to deliver on commitments
- Resourceful –
Highly effective and disciplined in achieving goals; shows initiative and good judgment
– Comfortable with ambiguity and change; able to set priorities in a changing environment; flexible and open to new ideas
- Courageous –
Willing to speak your mind and make tough decisions; passionate about our work and our mission
- Committed to learning –
Committed to personal growth, as well as to helping your colleagues and the organization improve
Candidates should have most, if not all, of the following:
- Energized by Avenues’ mission and opportunity for impact in education
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, systems analysis, operations or equivalent experience
5+ years of Admissions, Marketing and/or Communications function experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Marketing Automation concepts
- Excellent knowledge of WeChat CRM functionality and integration
- Excellent knowledge of CRM concepts and/or systems solutions (i.e., HubSpot, Parllay a plus)
- Strong facilitation and consensus building skills.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively in a team environment.
Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) - Must be able native in Mandarin Chinese
- Critical eye for detail/data errors
- Ability to manage and ensure the completion of multiple tasks and projects simultaneously. This will include maintaining appropriate priorities as needed
- Ability to lead meetings and walk through updates with the organization.
- Strong vendor management background including reviewing.
- Must be a team player and willing to train, mentor and coordinate virtual teams.
- Burning intellectual curiosity and mindset of continuous learning and growth
- Ability to translate business needs into requirements.