Shenzhen Shi, Guangdong, China
Finance & Accounting
Position: Treasury Specialist
Location: Shenzhen, China
Start Date: April, 2020
Begin by thinking Avenues New York, Avenues São Paulo, Avenues Beijing, Avenues London, Avenues Doha. Think of Avenues as one international school with multiple interconnected campuses. It will not be a collection of schools all pursuing different educational strategies, but rather one highly integrated learning community, connected and supported by a common vision, a shared education design and curriculum, world-class technology and a talented headquarters team in New York City. Avenues prepares students for engaged global citizenship in the twenty-first century, with an approach that combines language immersion, interdisciplinary teaching, a global curriculum, and a culture of creativity and deep collaboration.
The Treasury Specialist is responsible for taking care of all the cash management, bank handling, treasury issues, and other campus service functions which support the overall operation and development of Avenues China.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The successful candidate will bring proven abilities in the following aspects:
- In charge of all Avenues China entities' bank and cash management.
- Process vendor payment and employee reimbursement regularly.
- Process foreign capital and debt settlement and currency conversion regularly.
- Prepare weekly cash movement status report to local and HQ controller team.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation report with outsourced accounting firm.
- Collect and Review staff reimbursement report on regularly.
- Issue VAT invoices and perform monthly verification and filing.
- Support financial specialist in checking and uploading tuition fee and other fees to CRM.
- Be responsible to prepare and courier financial documents to the outsourced accounting firm.
- Other ad hoc support for local operation team.
WHAT YOU BRING
Candidates should have most, if not all, of the following:
- Finance or accounting degree related.
- At least two years’ working experience as Treasury Specialist or AP accountant, shared service concept orientated.
- Intellectual curiosity and mindset of continuous learning and growth.
- Sense of deep personal responsibility for the organization’s success.
- Highly effective collaborator, eager to listen deeply, contribute to a team and achieve goals together
- Very resourceful and adaptive, eager to embrace constant change, growth and learning
- Professional English proficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree.
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE
- Unparalleled career growth opportunities, like a well-defined career pathway and chances to teach abroad
- The thrill of a start-up, in an organization with a proven track record of results
- Frequent feedback and top-notch, job-embedded professional learning
- The chance to impact education by demonstrating what's possible
- Competitive compensation and greater rewards for growing your impact
- A beautiful and uplifting school environment
Apply through the Careers section at https://www.avenues.org/en/careers. Be sure to include a letter of application, in English, in which you thoughtfully explain why you believe that this role at Avenues Shenzhen would be an excellent match for your experience, skills and passions.
Avenues offers competitive compensation and a generous benefits package. Avenues is committed to diversity among our staff, and applicants of diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
Encontre seu futuro na Avenues: faça parte de uma equipe que está redefinindo a educação ao redor do mundo.
Explore as mais recentes descobertas sobre educação global nos nossos câmpus em três continentes.
Veja nosso diretório de contatos, incluindo o escritório central da Avenues e nossos câmpus globais.
Voltar ao topo